Help in completing this form
- Please choose the member type:
- Member is a full BJC member which provides all rights including access to gradings, courses and competitions
- Provisional is a 3 month introductatory membership at a reduced price. A provisional member is not able to be graded or attend a competition or course
- Student is for university students between the age of 18 and 25 who are able to show a valid student card
- Please select your club. This should be the club that you 'belong' to. If you train at more than one club, it is the club that you first joined or consider yourself to belong to.
- Select the relevant title and complete the name and address fields.
- We need a telephone number in case of emergency contact.
- We need an email address in order to send you your licence renewal slips and for you to gain access to the member database in order to check your record with us
- Select your date of birth and your sex.
- If you already have a Judo grade, please select from the pull down. If you don't, select '6th Kyu: No Tabs Beginner' from either the primary (under 10 years) junior (under 16 years or senior (over 16 years) as appropriate.
- If there are any special needs, please enter. This assists us in the event of a medical emergency and may be considered if a dispensation is sought for rank progression.
- The following four paragraphs should be read and ticked to indicate that you agree. It will not be possible to continue without doing so.
Upon clicking 'Next' you will be taken to the next page where you can check the name and membership type and then click 'Pay Now' whereupon you will be taken to the PayPal payment page where you can either pay via your PayPal account or use a credit card.